Welcome to Cygnus Research!

I am kind of  a transplanted Texan...living in Western Michigan and have for most of my life. For many years I lived in the outskirts of Laredo, where I played happily among the horned toads, lizards, and grasshoppers, avoiding the rattlesnakes while hunting arrowheads and climbing the foothills in the back brushes with my family until I was around 6, when we moved to Michigan.

Besides a researcher I am a ULC Minister and officiant.  I retired from the medical field as a medical assistant, instructor and office administrator. I have a A.A.S. and and B.S. in the medical science and retired from the medical field in 2004. I have worn many "hats" when it comes to my profession and interests, which tend to lean towards anything creative as well as all things unknown, bizarre, or mysterious. Professionally I have also worked as an artist, crafter and jewelry designer, costumer in local theater, astrologer, tarot reader and numerologist. I have been a volunteer Religious Education Teacher, Chairperson, and Endowment Committee Trustee at a local congregation and served on a county Citizens Review Committee and currently on a city block grant committee. 

But it is my love of research and the unknown that has been a driving force in my life, having been a Certified Field Investigator for over ten years with MUFON as well as three years as a columnist for the MUFON Journal. Cases that I investigated in Michigan and Montana have been featured on KGRA radio, UFO Implications Radio Show, OpenMinds.tv, and over 30 Ufology/paranormal websites.

I currently am head researcher/CEO of Cygnus Research in Muskegon, Michigan, a non-laboratory research center whose mission is to explore new paradigms in science, technology, history, archaeology, anthropology, spirituality and consciousness, ufology, and the paranormal for the benefit of humanity. Emphasis is placed on investigation, exploration and education of their impact on humanity and the planet. Methodology is secondary and primary sources, interviews, first-hand accounts, surveys, and questionnaires as well as analysis of source documents. The mission and goal is to disseminate the findings to the public as best I can, hopefully with a bit of humor as well as information.--M. Cisneros, CEO- Cygnus Research. 

Comments

  1. Marie is scheduled for June 24 Grand Rapids Ghost Hunters Paranormal Podcasts out of WKTV with host Wayne Thomas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts